Friday, May 17, 2013

Vegetarian Diet - Interim Conclusion After 3 Weeks

An interim conclusion of my 30 day test trial, 30 days long to me exclusively vegetarian diet, so eat no meat and no fish.

Day 5: After the days were very euphoric before, here's a bit of a hole. I feel more energy even looser than before the test trial. This also affects the sleep patterns of, with a more energized and tired attitude I need about 9 hours of sleep again and I can not gather from the bed as well.

This is also the next days like this.

Day 8: I never thought that there are so rich options for vegetarians to eat. Unfortunately, I do not cook so much, otherwise I could try a lot more beautiful dishes.

Although I imagined compared to previously, a vegetarian diet is relatively one-sided, rather the opposite is true. It is less important to what you eat in general, but how varied it is his diet itself together. I'm a fan of variety and try everything out.

Day 14: My impression is that I always get a better sense of what my body and my well-being is good. In particular raw food is good for me and I feel so much more energy and power to win than cooked food.

A store I find an offer for a "go green" juice of apple, orange, cucumber and lettuce. I've heard a lot about it, read below to go green vegetable juices lot about it and would like to try it absolutely. The taste is beginning to get used to, but the energy boost is enormous. So, I decide to get me a blender to compile me a bit of green stuff than drink can.

I like and respect, which I find some cool recipes, I will write a separate article this time.

Day 17: One of the negative aspects of the vegetarian diet I get to feel for the first time today. I'm visiting a friend over the weekend and was invited to dinner - there is only chili con carne, with viiiel meat. My friend knew nothing of my experiment, because I never thought, and accordingly I only had bread and cakes to choose from. The first time I feel the vegetarian diet as something of an outsider.

So it looks like the next day, when there is pizza and I only have the version with cheese and arugula for selection of the many delicious varieties.

On the other hand, I fall instantly in an attempt to feed my vegetarian that interest as I had come about and what I have found out is always very large.

There are two groups of interested parties. Although the group does and asks for interest, but rather is outraged and I notice a subliminal aversion. It is particularly in demand "Why do you eat meat?" Or "why do you want to voluntarily give up?".

The other group, showing serious interest, rather then asks how difficult the transition for me was and how the vegetarian diet has affected me. Some find it so interesting that they want to read my article and then want to decide themselves whether they want to try it for themselves.

Day 20: Today I got a very good sense of what foods do me good, and which are not. As I said before me are especially raw vegetables in the form of salads or sliced ​​and served with dip much energy.

In contrast, I realize that noodles are kind and shape I do not care rather heavy on the stomach and cause an unpleasant pressure, as well as canned bread or toast. Fresh rolls or fresh bread on the other hand I can tolerate a lot better.

Day 21: For me it is already clear that the self-test my diet will affect sustainable. I will make in the future much more on quality food and raw foods and omit things that do not do me as good as pasta and toast.

How exactly the effect I want to run with the final product to Eat vegetarian. I want to advance further gain experience, how it affects Again a steak or something else to eat meat and that align with the new findings.

What is certain in any case, is that I will be there also only eat high quality meat and aware of that. Not simply to fill my stomach, but to me to do something good and to feel as comfortable and energetic.








No comments:

Post a Comment